- Tyres and wheels are marked up accordingly to which corner of the car they came off
- Tyres are removed
- Centre caps, stickers, weights are removed
- Alloys are dipped into a paint stripping chemical bath
- After stripping, they are put into a shot blasting system where all corrosion is taken care of
- Any damage is then sorted manually, ensuring the shape/design of the alloy is kept.
- Placed through a three coat powder/paint coating system and high heat oven
- Once cooled and authorised, tyres are re-fitted, balanced and then put back onto the vehicle (if applicable).
Wheels can be picked up and delivered from the customer address within the mobile coverage area, for a small fee.
The car can be brought to us and left in our secure premises.
Prices range from £60 upwards. We consider size, colour, number of wheels, with or without tyres, plus any bespoke work needed.
This is a complete refurbishment to the whole alloy – we promise to aim for the best quality a refurbishment can give.
Please see terms and conditions for more information
Diamond Cutting Service
Diamond Cut Wheels
Prestige Wheels Ltd can refurbish your diamond cut and polished alloys quickly and to an amazingly high standard. Contact our team on 0161 476 1866 for prices and more information
Now fully in-house, we are able to refurbish diamond cut wheels with the same finish within 3-5 days.
THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO GIVE ANY GUARANTEE / WARRANTY ON REFURBISHED DIAMOND CUT WHEELS DUE TO THE CORROSION THAT CAN OCCUR NATURALLY WITH THIS FINISH